Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Acquaintance/s


I know a lot of people pretty much. Back in highschool I was never the pop girl, or the extra intel student. I was an "O"... Oh but I enjoyed it, being the usual student... And I mean usual.. Skip classes, even cut! Eat, sleep, cheat, fool around, chat a lot, get realy low grades.. Who cares?! That's highschool.
College was different. It's more mature, more sensitive.. More complicated... More classes skipped and cut, more dining out, lunching out, even lunching some other, get low, low grades and pull it off... Meet people (a lotof them), establish relationships----- better relationships. It's in college where I met (I guess) my bestfriends... My real friends... It was great, having themwith laugh trip, sound trip, even little hang over head aches because of a little inuman trip... yeah, It was great...
Now...? Hmmm what now? Thy're still around... Despite the distance, despite the no-seeing-each-other... We're still a bunmchof hyenas laughing around, ready tokick some a@!

No comments: