Friday, August 15, 2008

Call me rude....

I'm practically tactless, I speak my mind and do my thing... I don't care, I don't give a damn... But some people are just so pakealamera/o about stuff, expecting me to be a part of their everything... I don't intend to hurt people, never.... But behind the quiescence is where enemy lies.... I can't fake who I am, nor try to be nice to people i'm not comfortabel with, it's just that, I can't stand silence..! And I can't stand it when people whom I rarely know tell me what to do with my life... Call me rude....But really, I just can't stand it... SORRY...

1 comment:

Samara Fae said...

Awww. At most, yung mga taong di naman nating close yung mga taong walang karapatang pangaralan tayo. IMO. >_____<

I understand your feeling Ate Layds. Umuusok tenga ko at parang sasabog ulo ko everytime nangyayari yun sakin. I wonder if ganun din sayo? Hehe.. Take Care.,

____
http://sulat-at-kamay.blogspot.com