Saturday, August 2, 2008

welcome....


First blog for this site... anyways, I miss my friend... Who, by the way invited me to go blogging... Zea!!! Finally I have my site...
This day was a broke... I had a terrible head ache earlier this morning so i missed my class. Forcing myself, i attended my afternoon class, only to find out that my prof is not feeling well as well...
Whew! amazing twists. I wonder what's in store for me later tonight. Keep wondering, I remember a good friend of mine saying (texting).
I will certainly enjoy blogging.... Thanks Barbz!

2 comments:

zearaiza said...

wow, you made it. . . hehe. this blog ha.

i hope you feel better today. i did not go home last weekend. see u soon. miss u.

i'm looking forward to your stories.

ps: nice pic. hehe

Samara Fae said...

Wee~ Welcome to blogging. :p Daan lang ako ate Layds.. TC.,

*Placed your link na rin on my site.*

(^^,) http://sulat-at-kamay.blogspot.com