Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's your shoe size?


Have you ever tried so hard to fit in???

One way or another, maybe... Think about it, the problem of fiiting isjusta lame highschool she's a cheerleader and i'm not issue... I'm in my first semester of taking up MBA. After mt Wenesday class I went to Veranda's to get some coffee and a make "tamabay" when (drunk) girls, about 18 (or younger) came down laughing(making horrible noises). Yes, thy were drunk, totally out of control, two of them even throwed up (sa bathroom naman). It's fummy, no hilarious to look at. But at second thought, it's nothing to laugh at. All of us, have tried hard, desperately hard to fit in... Find the right peers, click with the vibes, but still it doesn't work!

What's comforting about this? NOTHING!!! The fact prevails, individuality is a choice. We just have to keep hitting ourselves with a hammer, atleast that's what I do. Who we are, what we do, how we do it... We can never find someone who will do exactly the same things as we do... There will be someone better than us, someone worse, but there can never be another...

We're like shoes. What we try on doesn't always fit in. Sometimes, I wish I could cut off a part of my foot, desperately trying to fit in.. But at the end of the day, I'm still a size 9, it can't fit everything, butI can choose a color though...

What's your shoe size? Go find one that will fit in, without desperately trying...:)

No comments: